Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cheap good times!

Well on Monday I am having my friend and her kids, and a new friend and her kids over to run through the sprinkler. We have a slip and slide but I'm not sure it will survive the weekend. We will be drinking tea and eating sandwiches and laughing at the kids. What a way to spend a summer day! I still have a huge amount of work to do before vacation and have decided that I am human and am only here for a very short while. That being said I want the house straight but have decided to forgive myself for anything beyond that not getting completed. I have ordered books online from the library and can't wait to go pick them up. If you have tried it yet I totally suggest it, so many things to choose from and our local library will get the books from other libraries for you. Oh and don't forget the movies, books on tape, and cd. I wish you all a great Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home