Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Things I've learned being a mom.

1. A cantaloupe rind on the floor is the real life equivalent of a banana peel on cartoons.
2. There will be a day when poop no longer grosses you out.
3. Hairy legs are not the turn off I assumed they were.
4. I will never leave the house in clean cloths again.
5. My bathing routine would be squashed into 5 minute segments throughout the day.
I will have more later, right now I have to get youngins off the bus and start dinner. I'll try to post the roll recipe I'm using later on.

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Momma Bug said...

Um... yeah.
Thanks for the smiles today:-)

love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home