Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Faye, Emma, and oh yeah Me!

I want to wish Faye a wonderful birthday and I hope you enjoy looking out your window and watching the snow. I hope you have a blessed and healthy year ahead of you. I want to wish Emma a great big Happy Birthday for her number six. I hope you get everything you need to make you happy and may you be the best big sister in the whole wide world. I want to let everyone know that I am at home in my robe trying to down my third cup of coffee. I turned 31 while rocking the tank and trying to get her to see how yummy a binky could be instead of a boob. She didn't fall for it. I had a really rough night.(no sleep, period, coughing) I would like to crawl back into the bed and pull the covers up with a good book and a babysitter ofcourse to play with the kids.lol It's amazing how unmaterialistic I am. I think you really change after having kids and I think it's for the better. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

Happy birthday girl!!

 
At March 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At March 15, 2009 at 7:08 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed the actual day...I've not been online in forever!! I hope you had a wonderful day and got to take a bubble bath at the very least!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home