Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Frugal Fridays.

I believe there are so many ways to be frugal it can blow your mind. I think the number one way to stay frugal is to stay home. I notice that when I go out to run errands or maybe window shop just to get out of the house I still spend a ton of money. If the kids are with me then we stop to feed someone before returning home or they want extra stuff at the store, ect. It can really add up. So I stay home as much as my sanity allows it, and we visit relatives or the library instead of the mall. I also notice that I spend less money if I do my grocery shopping alone and at a actual grocery store not a big megastore with everything. Just think about it, do I really need to go out or can you put it off till next time. the answer might suprise you!

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2009 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Usually when we go out shopping it is with a list and purpose, because otherwise it is spending money on things we don't need.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home