Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thirty days 30 minutes update!

I am sick, the kiddos have finally contaminated me with their ick. I have a headache, sore throat, neck hurting, coughing, chest feels like it'll crack open, and NO SLEEP! The tank has been protesting sleep lately, I;m not sure if her ears are hurting when she is laying down or if she knows I'm a huge sucker and will not let her cry it out. Anyway the update, I have missed a total of four days this month from working out. I feel guilty but sometimes life gets in the way of plans and you just have to hop on for the ride or you'll get left behind. I am just going to try and walk around today and hopefully it won't bring on a coughing fit like it did yesterday. However starting tomorrow, (maybe today) I will be raising the time to thirty five minutes and go for the month of March. I don't really see a big difference in my body. I think my double chin is less noticeable and I know for a fact that I have more stamina than usual. I have not weighed myself or measured anything and I decided I'm not going to. If I lose weight it won't be because I've stressed myself into it. I am not dieting in anyway, I like to eat. I like to eat real food, and will continue to do so, I don't want my kids to grow up thinking that they're too fat or not good enough. It's hard to preach that God made us the way he wanted us if we freak about the way we really look. I just keep telling myself that my husband is happy with me and my kids love me just the way I am, I will exercise and try within reason not to over eat but I want them to see me enjoying life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home