Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank God it's Tuesday!

I just got home from another day of errand and visiting today, this make the fourth day in a row. My house looks like a tornado has flown through and left other peoples junk.(because I know my children wouldn't leave so much stuff all over the place) I went today and took a volunteer class at the negotiators school so that I may be able to go on field trips, help the teacher in class, or donate my time cleaning outside and planting flowers. Then I went to visit my Grandma for a bit before heading home with a sleeping tank and grumpy mechanic. Upon entering my messy home my first thought was have I over done it? Do I really have time to donate at the school when my house is always running away while I chase it with the broom? Then I start to get a little anxiety flowing, I feel the guilt of being gone doing other things the past four days when I should have been here cleaning and getting furniture moved about. All of a sudden I had an epiphany! Duh, I'm living my life. I am doing exactly what God intended. I let the guilt go.(goodbye and good riddance) I will do what is in my power to do, but I will not miss time with my family to clean. I do like things in order but most of the time I go around freaking out that as soon as one mess is cleaned up another waits. It can totally ruin a good day if I let it and so I will be trying my hardest not to let it. So I will think a little like my dear Grandma and be thankful for what I've got. So thank you God for this beautiful Tuesday and letting me spend a little of it with my mom, niece, woody, grandma, uncle olbern, and of course my youngins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home