Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

So I was reading one of my favorite blogs, I have many but I love the ideas this lady has on supper. Right up my alley!(or maybe I should say on my gravel road) Anyway she has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award and that means I am suppose to list seven things I love. I am also suppose to list seven blogs I love but I just can't do it, I love too many so I ask that you take the time to check out my list of favorites or blogs I read, so informative and very helpful. So here goes on my list.

1. God although I always feel that I should be a better person, I know I have nothing without God.

2. My husband after half my life with him he still does it for me.

3. My lovely messy very funny children, because they always crack me up.

4. My Momma because she loves my children as much as I do, and my Daddy because he's the best one in the whole world ofcourse.

5. My brothers because they crack me up and they're grown men. lol My sister in law the teacher because she brought my bright eyed niece into this world, and my sister in law turkey head cause she enjoys my kids so much. 6.My sister cause we're so close we're almost twins. No kidding!

7. My mother in law because she listens to me whine, she doesn't judge me, and she loves my babies.


So now I'll tell you seven more things that are just things that I love not as important as people though.

1. Coffee with two scoops of sugar and whole white milk. Daily lot's of it.

2. My heating pad from April over at enchated dandelions (also a favorite blog)

3. My mama's pancakes with sausage and eggs with the noses runny.

4. My mother in laws chicken salad.

5. My Longanberger coffee cups expensive buy before we had kids and are great.

6. My Granpa's coffee cups I have two of them both very different one actually says #1 Dad. It helps me remember him and childhood in general.

7. My kitchen aid mixer. Knead I say more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home