Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Looking for God?

I was praying yesterday. I actually pray all through the day and night if I'm up with a youngin. If you knew me personally you really wouldn't have the foggiest notion that I am a person who tries my best to follow the Lord. I pray for everyone. The youngest my baby niece (bright eyes) to the oldest my grandma. I pray for strength to hold my temper and I ask daily for patience to hold my tongue. (I have a bit of a foul language problem when mad)I pray to be a better mother and not raise my voice, and I pray to have more patience with my husband and let him handle things even if I don't like his choices. I asked God yesterday why no one seems to worry about him until they need him. You always get drawn to what the good book has to say on something when you are under some kind of stress or something bad is going on in your life. I opened my bible to read to my boys and red writing caught my eye. It was corinthians 12:9 But he said to me "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." It always blows my mind to learn something out of the bible. I can't wait to share this with my sister in law turkey head (loving nickname given by my brother)She is my religious go to when I need someone to hash things out with. Have a good one and stay warm.

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I finally have my computer back! I have missed the blog! My favorite passage for stress relief....Psalm 23. I know I share this as a favorite with many as it is so well known. I am still working on memorizing it fully for a lift on cruddy days. Love Ya,
Turkeyhead :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home