Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a wonderful fall day.

I am so ready for fall. It's the most magical time of year. The leaves are swirling around in the wind. The cool air is refreshing. It's perfect for pants and sweatshirts. Oh yeah did I forget to mention the punkits? To all you people without a little mechanic in your house that also goes by the name pumpkins. There is nothing like taking your kids out to get a punkit and go through a corn maze. So excited! O.k. maybe the trip is more for me than them but it beats having to clean your room. We will be going to Jeter's Farm off of 460. They have a deal going that for six bucks you get to go through the maze and pick a pumpkin. I read that somewhere, but don't take my word for it call ahead 540-977-2128 Hope it helps with a fun family day! Happy punkit huntin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home