Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm baaaaaccckkkk!

We had a great vacation, which left me wore out. I got to see my little bright eyes everyday for a week and she really puts a smile on my face. My in laws also went which made me happy because I just love my mother in law, she's a hoot and was brave enough to let my two boys apply her makeup.(right before we went to a nice restaurant) My mom also went and spent time digging in the sand making a hole for the tiny little black crabs the boys spent the last couple of days catching. Oh what a week! I can't believe how vacationing has changed since we had kids. It used to be just us chillin, now it's sunblock, snacks, drinks, and you just spend all your time trying to relax.(who can relax with their child running into the ocean?) Anyway we survived and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2009 at 10:35 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

HEY!!!

I was waiting to hear from you. So glad you guys had a blast. I giggled at your boys doing grandma's make-up. That's so sweet!

Good luck settling back into a routine (and getting caught up on laundry LOL)!

Re: the capes, I have been busy on a couple baby shower custom orders (eg time-sensitive), but will start on your next batch of capes shortly. :)

 
At July 4, 2009 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home