Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Works for me Wednesday

While on vacation last year with a baby who was too little to walk and too big to sleep peacefully I had a dilemma. Do I let the baby crawl and eat sand, or stay in the house with her? Neither. I bought a cheap kiddy pool and added water and toys and it kept her busy all week. I just sat on the sand beside her and we had a great time.

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How cute! Great idea!!

 
At April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Momma Bug said...

That's a very smart idea - good thinking momma!

 
At April 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

What a great idea! I'll definitely give that a try for Ollie if we do anything this summer.

And she's such a cutie-pie! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home