Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Homemade Cleaning disinfecting wipes

I love the convenience of have these at my fingertips. I keep these in the kitchen, and then a baby wipe container in the bathroom. I just cut up old cloth that was either to stained to use or not needed and then I added 1/4 cup of Lysol cleaner to about 1/2 gallon of warm water. All you need is a container with a lid and you're set. I have also used Mr Clean in place of the Lysol, and next time I'm going to try vinegar and a touch of dish washing liquid. You can grab one to wipe down the stove or sink. When my kids are in the tub I grab one to wipe down the toilet, floor, sink,and even the door knobs. The beauty is you just throw your rags in the wash and keep reusing so it's great for going green too.(not to mention sooo cheap) I hope this was helpful. Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 5:10 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How cool! Thanks for posting this. We use wipes in the bathrooms all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home