Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The weight.

I stepped on the scales at my mom's yesterday, I wish that I didn't. I weigh 220.9 I knew I had gained some weight because here lately I've just been eating like a starved dog. I haven't been sleeping lately so I feel crappy and then every time I turn around I find myself eating something. I also finish what the mechanic leaves behind, I just can't seem to throw food out. I really want to be healthy and tackle this problem while eating good food. I hate the thought of a diet, however I am going to give weight watchers a try. I won't be going to their meetings or paying for it but I will try to go by their points system and try to add in more healthy eating for my whole family. The problem is I don't want my kids to think they have to diet or be a certain size to be happy. I've accepted myself better since being overweight than I did when I weighed 113lbs and wore a size 3. Now I am highly overweight and wearing a size 20. The question is how am I going to do that on a budget? I feel like this will be interesting to see what I can eat that is truly healthy and not breaking the bank. Wish me luck. Angie

3 Comments:

At March 28, 2009 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

Good luck hun, If you have paid any attention to my profile pic, me and the hubby are both fat as cows, but mine comes from years of taking steroids for asthma problems, so I have just came to terms with it and deal. If you come up with a good eating routine (i hate the word diet) that us one income families can afford, please let me know, I need one as well, but have not came up with anything.

 
At March 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

The best advice I can give you....and believe me, I'm right there with you...is only eat 1/2 of what you think you need, wait 20 minutes and see how you feel. Surprisingly, most of the time you will be satisfied. Also, yogurt is a great food for health as well as "dieting".

 
At March 30, 2009 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praying it goes well for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home