Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Monday!

The weather is great and no one is sick! Yippee! The only thing I'm missing is a great big hammock in my yard. I hope to have some pictures of tilled ground after this weekend, we'll see my brother has my sister's tractor which is what we all use to do our ground breaking. I am also going to start volunteering at my son's school on Wednesdays to get out of the house a little and be more involved with the school. I hope to enjoy it! I will be making chicken and dumplings for dinner.(it's one of my comfort foods) Hope you all got out and got to walk around a little in this wonderful weather. Sherry, thanks for checking on me. I don't seem to have it yet so please send up a little prayer, because you know when mama is down the ship kinda goes under.lol

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Wendys recipes said...

Hasn't this weather just been wonderful... I love it, we already got our lettuce, onions, radishes, and cabbage set out saturday, and as soon as the ground dries enough we are gonna get out tators in the ground. I love this time of year, everything all pretty, things growing, then the canning and freezing all our beautiful work.... Ahhh you got me having day dreams of the garden time with your blog, lol. Hope you enjoy them chicken n dumplins, sounds yummy, havent made them here in a while, need to make some soon. Have a good evening!!

 
At March 24, 2009 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Angie said...

you go girl, nothing like a garden.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home