Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Have a great weekend.

Well we now have a pretty healthy negotiator, but(at my house their always seems to be a but) the hubby has a bad sore throat and headache. I plan on getting out today and hitting Kroger's for some of the great deals they have going on this week with my coupons of course. I have to admit that I have slacked off on the exercise which I plan on trying to get back on track today. I missed a couple of days when everyone had the flu and then I've missed some sleep because the tank has been teething. I have also been running and doing errands and things like a crazy woman so we have all been on the go alot lately. When I don't get enough sleep I have no extra energy, None, zip, zero, nada. On the plus side today is the first day of spring! The sun is coming up earlier and going down later and I love it. I can feel the cool breeze and the warm sun and just wish I had a book and a comfy chair to sit and read all day.(wishful thinking)I want to try to add some new recipes this week and hopefully they'll be good enough to blog about. I have been making waffles for freezing and I'll take a picture and post a recipe later so look for it. Thanks for the award Stamper couponing couple, as soon as I figure more of this bloggy stuff out I plan on putting up a button for you. I hope everyong is healthy and remember it's strep season so wash those hands!

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2009 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Learnin2save said...

Hey, head on over to my blog and pick up the award I have for ya! I love reading your blog!

 
At March 23, 2009 at 3:05 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house and all rested! It definitely puts you out of kilter when there is illness going around.

I'm so excited about spring! :D

 
At March 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Learnin2 save, thanks I have no idea how to transfer the cute little awards to my blog.lol I hope to eventually find the time and money to take a couple of classes on blogging if they offer such and maybe I can full around and get it done. wish me luck angie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home