Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesdays are so great!!!

O.K. so maybe I am a little over optimistic but why not? I expect to have a good day at home with my two little ones, I expect to wash some dishes and make waffles to freeze, and I hope to see my little bright eyed niece. I want you all to check out http://usloves.blogspot.com she answered a question about having more children I had for her. I love her answer. I try to enjoy my children every day. I try to do right by them and not lose my temper. I am human and I am not in a high tax bracket, but does that mean that I am an unfit mother? I know that it does not. I am always telling my kids that it takes all kinds of different people to make the world go round. If God made us all the same with the same wants and attitudes this old world would be a pretty boring place. I think that it's hard to turn the other cheek when you've been offended. I am human and I strive daily to not worry about what everyone else is doing and just do my best at doing the right thing.
Proverbs 12:16 A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult. This it what I need to remember, sometimes people say things that they don't even realize have offended someone. I have on numerous occasions I am sure. I also know that when someone does the same to me I am bad about getting offended and riled up and want to cuss.(that's what I do when I get angry) So I have been trying to hold my tongue. Sometimes I have to hold it really tight between my teeth but it's working. I take deep breaths and tell myself that only the Lord knows what is going to happen and no ones ideas or opinions amount to much. It is not worth it to let other people offend you or put you in a foul mood. So yay for me! Sorry try this link. I hope everyone takes a deep breath and lets it go when you get offended this week. Just try to think about what I blabbed about and keep your peace. Have a great one. Angie

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I get offended easily but then hide it inside instead of talking about it and asking for forgiveness.

 
At March 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Angie said...

Sherry I don't think you should ask for forgiveness, i think we just have to learn to ignore it. It is so hard to not get worked up though. I just keep telling myself to not worry what others think and only worry about what God and My immediate family thinks. I'm also working at keeping my mouth shut!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home