Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How to store toys.

This idea was taken from my sister in law J. My mother in law gave us the wardrobe and I couldn't fit it in my room. So I decided to take J's advice, and it is great. Now that the floor is pretty much done and I am slowly weeding my way through our belongings I am feeling more in control about the toy over abundance. Some toys will be relocating to the goodwill drop off point, others will be stored in a tote to be switched out in a couple of months. Now if I can go through the rest of our belongings this way I will have a much neater house and calmer me. I got a boy here with the flu so please send us some prayers. Have a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home