Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How is it going?

Well I really don't know where to begin. I guess I'll admit to not getting in my thirty minutes on Sunday or Monday. My husband has been laying wood floor in our livingroom and between all the mess and keeping the kids out of his hair until almost midnight both of those nights I was wore out. I was lifting the tank and doing leg lifts with her but I never timed it. I am back on track now though. Thanks the good Lord for the strenght to carry on because normally I would use something like that as an excuse to quit. My husband is half way through with the floor and we now have our t.v. and computer hooked back up which makes me happy. I am trying hard to be a better person. I have a hard time not getting upset over what others are doing and the truth of it is I need to get over it. If it doesn't affect me or my family I will now let it go. If we all minded our own and tried not to judge imagine how happy and peaceful we would be. I'll blog later on the flooring as soon as I download the pictures and get the correct words from my husband on what exactly he did to fix the huge hump in the center of the floor. Our house is a modular and where it was joined the floor had a big hump which had to be level in order to lay the floor. Well I guess that's enough ranting for 0ne day. Hope everyone has a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home