Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thirty days 30 minutes update!

So have you ever felt fat, wore down, and too big for your britches? I have for quite sometime, but with three kids and the weather being so cold all I've done this winter is put on a couple of good blubber pounds.(ya know to keep warm with) No seriously it was so easy to do. The number one reason is I like to eat, I also am a stay at home mom who likes to cook and then I've found myself eating when I get irritated. That one is new for me. So I have been watching myself when I get irritated and making sure not to grab stuff just to put something in my mouth so I won't run it. Instead I have to admit I've been running my mouth to my husband who it normally the cause for the irritation in the first place. I'm working on that too! Anyway I refuse to diet. I want to eat healthier, but I will eat what I want. My goal is after these thirty days are over to start eating a serving on a salad plate but still eat what I want. Right now I am working on not going back for seconds, which is hard when you have a 16 month old mooching off of your plate. It takes alot to fill up a tank ya know. Today is number twelve on my exercise day. At first I had to force myself to get on the gazelle but now not so much. I have to break it up some days and do fifteen now and then an hour from now fifteen more. It's like that when you have kids. If you have kids then you know exactly what I am talking about. Not a full minute to yourself usually. So this past week has been springlike around our area so I have either been walking or breaking the gazelle time in half and walking the other half. Yesterday I used the gazelle and then walked and then came in and did the rest of the time on the gazelle and I had to stop myself from climbing on it again last night. I have energy!!! I haven't lost anything. I honestly don't feel like I've lost a pound but I feel wonderful. I also feel good because at least I know I am doing something for myself and my heart. Every day after completing my thirty minutes of time I have put a sticker on the calendar, it helps me look at what I have done. I have never made it this far with any kind of exercise plan that I've carried on at home or by myself. Usually it lasts for about three days and then I miss a day and then I might make it two more days and then it's kicked to the curb, but this time I am determined to feel better and be able to keep with my kids. There are so many things we want to do this summer and I don't want to feel to fat and frumpy to get out there and do them. Please pray for me and if you feel wore down and tired then get you a timer and just try to do thirty a day. I felt better after the first week. I noticed that I am still on feet going strong at eighth or nine at night when normally I would be sitting on the couch wondering how on earth I am going to get these kids to bed when I just want to go to sleep.lol Anyway I guess now you all know what I'm doing and please wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

YAY! I'm glad it's going well for you.

 
At February 12, 2009 at 7:42 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

GO ANGIE!!!

That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

And The Tank is sooooo cute! Look at those eyes! And her hair! *swoon*

 
At February 13, 2009 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Angie said...

April, she is 16 months now and still into everything, I just thought that pict went with the whole feeling chubby thing. I hope you and yours are well and healthy, we seem to be full of phlem around here again. Yuck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home