Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy birthday Bugaboy!!!!

today is my baby boys birthday. He is growing so fast he hasn't an ounce of fat on him. I always tell him he's all knees and elbows. As you can tell he loves pirates and is having a small scale pirate birthday party. I never would have thought that being a mother would be so great or that I could love any so much. I pray that he has a good year and stays healthy. Hope every one is good and hope to see you at the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home