Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How to stay sane when sick.



Well as you all know I have three children. I have been sick the past couple of days. I have had a headache, severe nausea, diarrhea, bloating, aching, and don't forget the emotional grumpiness. I have realized that sometimes you can't do what you're used to doing. I washed one load of laundry yesterday and folded some towels. That was is. I found it hard just to make myself lift the tank to change her and then the thought of food was horrible so the kids ate cereal and Pb and j until their daddy got home from work. I managed to do a little more today, but not much more. I'm learning that sometimes you just have to do what it necessary and let the rest of it pile up. You won't be sick forever and eventually you'll get around to cleaning, washing, or putting it away. So don't feel guilty to lay on the couch cuddling with your kids and watching t.v. life is uncertain and when mommy is sick the house will have to wait.

4 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

I feel for you! We've been sick here too. On Saturday, I slept until 2:30 pm!! My house was trashed, but oh well. I felt much better and was able to tackle it full force after much needed rest. Get well soon!

 
At January 28, 2009 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Angie said...

thanks so much, this morning is the first day in three days that I've had coffee. I am a coffee addict so that says alot. My tummy is grumbly and gurgling but so far no major upset. I just pray the kids or hubby doesn't get it. Hope you're well and your family doesn't get sick. angie

 
At January 28, 2009 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, Thanks for linking to HfGF, unfortunately your link is broken. I can't repair it, I can only delete it. Come on back and re link, please. You left off the b in blogspot and it is going to a whole different kind of site. LOL

 
At January 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

I hope you feel better ASAP!! Mamas shouldn't be allowed to get sick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home