Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Old Navy deals!!

Little People Wealth Button You all have to check out this lady's blog so you can go get some great deals at Old Navy. I wanted to get this on here for my sister in law who is giving us another beautiful niece this summer since there is suppose to be some great deals on maternity. I also wanted my sis-n-law turkey head to see it because she loves Old Navy as much as me. Hope this helps someone get something they need at a better price. Happy shopping!!!

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I have nominated you for the Lemonade Award! Check it out here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home