Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

30 minutes daily for 30 days

That is what I am trying to do. I mean what is just thirty minutes out of twenty four hours? I believe I can keep it up for a minimum of thirty days. Then if I still don't like it I can quit. In case you don't have a clue as to what I am referring to it's exercise. No it's not to lose weight. I know I'm overweight, but I am more worried about being wore down to nothing and having no energy to chase youngins.
These boys seem to run laps around me and now the tank is climbing every chair in sight and to be honest she is getting awful heavy to tote around. I've been cleaning out some junk cabinets today and trying to get a little bit more organized so please send up a prayer for me. I hope everyone is doing good and have a great day!

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM , Blogger small town city girl said...

How are your first few days going?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home