Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday.







Well I am slowly getting of the tummy trouble and Lord I am so grateful. I would be so hungry and then eat a little bit and be soooo miserable. I just pray the rest of my family doesn't get this. I've spent alot of time thinking lately. Maybe to much time on thinking and not enough on doing, I am totally addicted to reading blogs. I love all of them on saving money, making do, or how to make things. I have to break this bad habit or else how will I ever have time to make my own things and get my house in order? Oh o.k. ya got me the last one was to make my hubby happy! I am not an organized person. I don't expect everything spotless I just want it picked up ya know. If you get it out put it back, if you pee on it clean it off,(and not with my robe use a rag and cleaner)if you eat off of it put it in the sink. Just simple things that I get tired of repeating so I end up doing and then it builds up until I freak. Anyway I am limiting myself to an hour a day on the computer so I can get more things done in the real world instead of daydreaming about what I want to do. I am also pulling the plug on the t.v. in the afternoons because it is also way out of control in the household. I'm not disappearing or anything just cutting back my online time before I gain another ten pounds from doing nothing. So anyway I am going to start doing a thoughtful Thursday. which will be random things I have thought about or read about so here goes the first of hopefully many.
Thoughtful Thursday!
1. When you're a mom you wear what you eat.
2. What goes in must come out even when the baby eats sand.
3. Pancakes can be a great dinner.
4. Never underestimate the power of a smile.
5. You are perfect in the eyes of your children now try to accept yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home