Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The plan.

I haven't been feeling well this week. I have spent alot of time wishing for a nap and I have even laid down with my four year old a couple of days while the tater bug was taking her nap. The house is wrecked as usual and I am tired of facing everyday with a huge mess and no organization. I havenow incorporated a chore chart for my boys and one for myself and am even thinking about adding one for my husband. I feel kind of bad about that one because he is the bread winner while I stay home. I don't have to have a spotless house just a more productive system to getting things done. I want my house to look straight. I am sick to death of toys being strung from one end of the house to the other. I'm tired of looking around and feeling totally bewildered and not knowing where to start first. It's hard to pick one particular thing to organize or get done when so many things need tending to. I get the urge to clean something and someone needs me, is hungry, wants to nurse, has an attitude, or just wants me to hold them. I have to somehow make it through the day and be able to sit down at night and read or watch t.v. and feel relaxed about it. I am now putting certain chores on my list and hope to follow through with them daily. I am also going to start reading the bible more and exercising at least fifteen minutes a day. I know what's fifteen minutes? It's a start that's what it is! If any of you have any helpful info on how to keep things a little more organized I would love to hear it. Thanks angie

5 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not the most organized person in the world so I don't have many tips on that... but I know how you feel about being sick :( I napped with my 1 year old for 4 hours today, LOL - he has a fever and now I'm wondering if I am at the start of the same thing :(

 
At January 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Ha, I *wish* I knew the answer to that one!

One thing I noticed is that it's a lot easier to get things done in the morning. Kids are fresh, happy, able to play on their own. I'm not dragging from a full-day of whining, fussing and nursing.

Good luck!

 
At January 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Angie said...

My one year old is running a fever but no other probs other than crankyness. Hope your little one feels better and I hope you aren't getting it. angie

 
At January 17, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Blogger paisley penguin said...

Fifteen minutes is better than nothing! You can do it! :0)

 
At January 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Somedays I just want fifteen minutes to have a cup of coffee> lol You gotta write a book I would so buy it>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home