Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good morning all you mommies.

I wanted to show a picture of my toy chest but somehow I have lost the pictures inside the computer. Of course now I have also deleted them from my camera. Some days I just want to go back to bed and snuggle down and read a book. today I am nauseated and have a weird period. I may possibly have a stomach bug, but I guess in the big scheme of things it is my turn. My poor 5 year old has had the worst of everything for awhile so I will be glad to take the heat for a couple of days. I am trying to plan our vacation and I have so many funny names of houses floating around in my head I'm probably talking in my sleep. I imagine it now "purple turtle do you see the bee's knees on the sea delight?" O.k. so most of those names were fictional. We go the Holden Beach N.C. every year for vacation and we rent a house and split the cost with our different family members. I remember how excited my mother in law got over Ludlums produce and I remember how excited I got when she cooked fresh green beans and potaters. Yum! They also have homemade jams and jellies. I don't believe that there is anywhere on this earth I would rather vacation. We spend the whole week just chilling and playing with our kids. We don't worry about what's on t.v. or returning anyones calls. We play alot, eat alot, and come home tan. Well if I can get my pictures to magically reappear I will post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home