Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday at last.

Well so far the five year old is doing much better, I talked to a friend earlier and she let me know the her and her daughter had something very similar. That alone freaks me out, when I was a kid we didn't get viruses that made us break out with big red welts that feel like they are on fire and itch so bad they could make you cry. It seems that viruses are getting horrible with every passing year. I really hate that. It seems that we have been sick on and off and on again since school started and it is really bringing me down. Today has been the worst day yet for me. I just feel like I need to crawl into bed and sleep. I haven't had much lately and to be quite honest I miss it terribly. I get all crazy when I've had no sleep. I get emotional and cry over nothing, I get crabby, and I devour large sums of carbs. I am getting ready to make a pot of coffee and sit in it and see if my skin will just soak up the caffeine, sorry I meant suck it down with a straw while rubbing hydro cortisone cream on m 5 year old, and scratching four year olds back while the tank fights me to get my shirt up to nurse. I guess I'm sounding a bit whiny but sometimes you just gotta. My hubby will come home with the same chest cold and go to bed. Not today though because I have planned an escape route which will let me slip out the door for a few hours to finally do my coupon shopping.(I hope)

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Oh Angie! I really hope you were able to get out of the house for a little while this evening! Sounds like you really need a break!

We were down in Roanoke last night, and of course, I thought of you as we drove by the Daleville exit. Maybe one day, we can plan a mommies + nurslings only coupon-shopping outing! ;)

 
At January 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM , Blogger small town city girl said...

I'm sorry you guys are all under the weather. I hope you are feeling better soon. And I hope you were able to get out of the house for awhile on your own.

Thinking of you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home