Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Easy Stroganoff

Dinner tonight is super yummy and really easy. I call it Easy stroganof.
You will need 1 pound of ground meat. I prefer venison.
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
milk
mushrooms
egg noodles
Brown burger then add mushrooms. Cook until sauteed then add cream cheese. Stir until melted in. Add can of soup. Stir until blended and add milk until thin enough for you liking. Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home