Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Psalms 105:1
Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done.

I am thankful for the life he has given me. I have a husband who provides for our family. I have three healthy and happy children. I have parents who have always been here when I needed them. I have in laws who have been here through the good and tight times. I have brothers who still crack me up. I have sister in laws who love my children. I have a sister who knows me and all my quirks and bad habits. I have a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. There is always food in my cabinets. According to most we don't have enough. I feel blessed with what I have. The Lord provides you with what you need. Maybe not always what you want, but what you need. God Bless the United States of America, I am blessed to live here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home