Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yummy bread...

This is a recipe my mama made awhile back and I tried it and love love love it. She saw it on a Paula Dean show but neither of us know the name so just try it and they will melt in you mouth. These are so moist they just crumble. All this thought about these sour cream biscuits is making my tummy grumble so here we go.
  1. 2 cups of selfrising flour
  2. 1/2 pint of sourcream
  3. 2 sticks of melted butter

Preheat you oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients and pour into 6 muffin tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Take out of oven let cool enough to devour. You can also serve these with dinner.(if you can help yourself) That's all I got for today. Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 8:34 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

So simple, but sounds yummy! I wonder, though, how it would be with dairy-free sour cream and margarine? Probably not as good, but I think I might give it a shot anyhow.

 
At November 15, 2008 at 7:07 AM , Blogger tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Wow that sounds like my kind of recipe! Yum! Easy! Love it!

 
At November 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I also use sourcream in my biscuits sometimes to use it up. April let me know if you try it so I'll know if they are still yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home