Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold cold cold


I guess you've figured out the fact that I am cold. The wind is howling outside and we try to keep our thermostat down to 64 degrees during the day and 60 degrees at night. It's fine if I'm up cleaning or cooking or even sitting under a blanket with a youngin on my lap. Unfortunately not so warm when I am looking up recipes for Thanksgiving and checking out all my favorite blogs. I do have a lovely new item that I love. I had April at http://enchanteddandelions.etsy.com/ make me an adult size owie bag. It's a heating pad that you just stick in the microwave and then get warm with it. I use it for my hurting everything and sometimes just to warm my feet. This would make anyone an awesome gift for Christmas. I am totally in love with it and I have also bought a small one for my niece for Christmas. I'll post pictures of that one later. I hope to go to Kroger tomorrow and stock up on everything for the big feast next week so if I get anything at a great price I'll let you all know about it. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2008 at 4:58 PM , Blogger ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

I'm so glad you like it! ^.^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home