Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snapfish deal!!

Well I normally wait until we get our Christmas tree to take our yearly Christmas card picture. However I got an email from snapfish telling me that if I order before November the 23 I can get 20 cards for 1 penny each. That's 20 cents!! That rocks. So while doing some snow day crafts with my kids yesterday I said gather up and lets take a picture for our Christmas card. So the heat was on. The kids of course aren't really worried about anything. I on the other hand get all frumpy and when I was ready to have a temper tantrum I said O.K. I got one I'll choose out of what we got. So after praying for more Patience and inner peace and telling myself repeatedly that in the big picture it doesn't matter and the people who will receive one will just be glad to get it, I calmed down. Why is it that I let myself get all crazy over nonsense? I really am crazy sometimes. I get all stressed every Sunday morning. I hate to be late. I really can't stand to walk into a building full of people and interrupt. My husband is always late. It really doesn't seem to bother him and that also drives me crazy. I reality we usually aren't that late and no one seems to mind. They are just happy to see us. So my new goal is trying to not freak out over everything all the time but to take a deep breath and let it out and look at my wonderful children. It seems to calm me. Don't forget to check out the snapfish deal and hurry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home