Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a wonderful life!

     It has been so long since I last posted and so much has been happening. I am still a part time student, house wife (not very good at the house part of that phrase) and am expecting our fourth child. I am still looking for ways to save money and still trying to train myself to be a better homemaker. I must say that even though we don't have a lot of money I am happy. Not to say things don't sometimes get me down, but as usual I realize there is more to life than what I don't have. I have to be happy with what I do! Will post again soon, with pictures of my husbands bountiful garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home