Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just breath.

Sometimes in life the most precious moments are overlooked because we are to busy. Sometimes a milestone is passed without our knowledge. I tend to get so busy with life, family, friends, homework, housework, ect. that I forget to breath. So as I'm sitting here typing these silly thoughts I am taking deep even breaths and listening to my daughter giggle. I can think with no television/radio blaring. I can listen to my child playing and just enjoy the way her little self thinks things through. My advice to all mothers is to just breath and listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home