Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grandma Bell's Strawberry Cake!

1 box Duncan Hines white cake mix
1 small box of strawberry Jello
4 TBLS flour
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup water
1 box frozen strawberries drained (save the juice)

Mix all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. (she has use three round pans but use what you have on hand)
Split each layer and add icing and strawberries between each layer.


Icing

16 ounces sourcream
16 ounces coolwhip
1tsp vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sugar
a little strawberry juice if wanted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home