Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Easy Quiche

Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Bake crust 15 minutes and remove from oven. I prefer the Kroger brand already made made in the section with the canned biscuits. You have to use your own pie pan. Or you can buy the frozen pie shells or make your own.
Layer your meat (ham, hamburger, sausage, Bacon, whatever ya want already cooked)
and your veggies (onions, peppers, squash, again what ever you want or have on hand)
Around a cup of each or whatever you wish, then top with cheese (I prefer cheddar but again whatever you have on hand)
Beat together 6-7 eggs with a cup of milk and pour into pan over you meat and veggies.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Lower the oven to 350 degrees and bake another 10 minutes.

This is great for get togethers, brunch, and even dinner!!!Super easy .
(this recipe was sent out to my sister in law Turkey Head)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home