Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

No egg sugar cookies

This recipe is for egg less sugar cookies. I made these for a P.T.A. bake sale and I have made them since just for us. These are really good and you can decorate or just plop on a pan and bake.

1 pound butter room temp.
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt

Cream butter and sugar. Sift dry ingredients together then stir into butter/sugar mixture. Roll into 2 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. press down with a fork dipped in sugar. We added sprinkles and colored sugar for Christmas.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Wait about 2 minutes then remove from pan while still warm so they don't stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home