Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teaching our young.

This is the mechanic with the first big fish he's ever caught! It is a Rainbow trout and even though my kids won't touch tuna with a ten foot fork they ate this up like chocolate. It is amazing how much better things taste when grown at home or caught on your own. The kids are much more interested when they have a hand in it and see exactly where their food comes from. I plan on setting more time aside daily to get my boys to help more in the kitchen and with laundry. I want them to leave the nest with all household skills down pat. I seem to have gotten a little lax since school started and I see the error of my ways. It makes kids want you to be an unpaid waitress on call twenty four hours a day. So I figured I can show them the light of how a family should learn to help one another or I can go on running myself down in the dirty clothes pile. So say some prayers for me and my sanity. I will need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home