Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

LIfe as a wife, mom, student.

I gotta say that it is very hard. Ofcourse if you were to just pick one of those things on any particular day it could be very hard. I am trying my best to keep my kids first. I am failing horribly at keeping my house clean, but as my mother in law would say I probably wouldn't clean it anyway. My husband is unhappy, because I am getting us into debt, and not doing my job at home. I am unhappy because he makes me a nervous wreck, which is piled on top of the growing pile of dirty/clean laundry, and my 12 chapters of unread homework. Not to mention living on a budget that is so tight that it actually is hurting us for me to drive out two extra days a week. We are blessed with parents that love us though, so I know we will not starve, and I will have gas to get to school. I keep telling myself that I can't do this, then my husband says something stupid and I am more determened than ever to make something of myself. I want to be able to have a good career that I will enjoy. I want to help my children pay for college. I want to be able to take my kids on a vacation, or buy what I want at the grocery store for a change. I guess by now you can tell that I am ranting some kind of crazy BS (bs stands for bull snot). Sometimes you just have to get it out. Now I am off to rewrite a paper for the third time even though the professor has yet to look at it he wants a third rewrite. Pray and if you know a student mother please be supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home