Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!

How can you not be happy when these little varmints are your peeps. I am truly blessed to have healthy, happy, and funny kids. I have now applied to Hollins and hope to know soon if I will be accepted or not. I pray that I qualify for financial assistance through Hollins and now must start looking for all sorts of grants or scholarships. I am totally excited. The campus is absolutely beautiful and small enough to not get lost, but the aura of camaraderie amongst the ladies I met last night stunned me. It was as if they really cared about one another and understood that everyone has different hurdles to jump or rivers to cross just to be there. I liked that it is a small environment and I fell in love with their library. Please wish me luck and send up prayers that they take me and my husband becomes more supportive about the whole thing! My only regret is that my Grandma isn't here to talk too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home