Beansntatersmama

This blog will be written by a stay at home mom/student. I am trying to enjoy every minute of life I get and raise my children to be happy with what we have been given. Anything written here will be by me, for my well being and piece of mind. I want to open other peoples eyes, and let them see that we can make it on less.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve party on the cheap!

Since having more than one child I don't remember the last time I was out on New Year's Eve. So I decided to invite the family over for a Wii party! I put the makings in the crock pot for chili beans and bought Frito's and sour cream. Everyone wasn't able to make it due to bad weather, or being sick, but we had a great time. I hope I continue to build good relationships with our family through out this New Year! My wish to all who read this is that you have a healthy, happy 2010. You don't need money to make you happy just each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home